Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

What's New...

Welcome to the S S Party Theme!  I have just updated my recipe page.  I added my "brownie making secrets!"  As a cake artist, there are some recipes that I WILL share and some I WON'T.  If you would like a recipe or have a question, drop me an email or comment.  But like I said, there are a few recipes that I won't share.  Sorry.

On the recipe page, I will be featuring...
  • Punch & beverage recipes
  • How-to (cake decorating) recipes
  • Brownies
  • Cookies
  • Party treats and favors
  • and more!
So be sure to check back for more fun party recipes.  Drop me a comment or email anytime!  : )  Have sweet day!

Also, if you would like to contribute YOUR favorite recipe(s), email me and I will publish your recipes, under your name.  You can even email me pictures as well.  My hope is to have this become an interactive, sharing blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment