Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

Adventures await...

Ahoy Mates!
     I'm just starting this blog adventure! I have been inspired by other stay-at-home moms, who have launched similar websites and blogs, to create a small business.  Small businesses can really help the family finances.   In these times, we need to support each other and have a little fun in the process. 
    As a cake artist, I have a passion for parties.  My kids plan their parties months, even years, lol, in advance!  I have learned a lot in my party adventures and still have much more to learn.  I want to share ideas and tips with people who love to entertain and need a little inspiration.  You do not have to be an artist or a chef to plan an awesome party!
     I will soon be added pics, how-to information, party theme ideas, tips and so much more!  Thanks to all of you who have supported Samantha's Sweets and my cake adventures!  Have a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment